The girls realized that they’d ‘lose’ their mother and I after kickoff tonight, so they wanted to get some early gaming in. I, of course, agreed… Suddenly Abby appears with a STACK of games 😀 Oh, well, more games == more fun!
1) Bugs & Co – Fast and frenetic matching and memory.. I got beat pretty badly… My mind isn’t what it used to be apparently 😛
2) Gubs – Gotta love GameWright! Another fun little card game. Save and protect your gubs while trying to steal or destroy those of your opponents. I kept winning, so they kept demanding rematches. I must be a Gubs savant!
3) IncrediBrawl – Who knew rock/paper/scissors could be so fun? 🙂 Still enjoying this card game of quirky character battles every time we play 🙂 Hoping for expansions in the future…
4) Farmageddon – I really like this game because fortunes can turn pretty quickly. I started out (only 2-player against Abby) winning by a large margin, but a few hands where I couldn’t plant or steal crops, and Abby caught up quickly. I ended up winning, but barely…
5) Poo – Sometimes I wish I hadn’t gotten this one. It’s a pretty easy ‘take that’ game, but it tends to drag on as players clean themselves over and over. I was hording my ‘Blaze of Glory’ card the whole game.. I love that card.
Not sure if we’ll play any more (we’ve been interspersing games with some pool and such), but a lot of fun had. Nice trash talk and some friendly (and a couple of times not-so-friendly) competition 🙂 A good warm-up for the big game tonight! Go Manning! (And I guess the Broncos, too…)